Wedding Season 2013
Capturing Each And Every Moment. Your Wedding Day! -        Amanda Duffy GS3 Wedding Photography Call Us 614-578-0491
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

The professional and her "good camera" :)
My wordpress site
Your wedding style?
Super Hero Wedding Ideas
Senior Marketing Program FREE STUFF

Most Popular Posts

GS3 Photography & Design: It's Art & Fashion for Everyone
Engagement Photography
How to book your wedding or Photography session.
Veronica & Mike = Love
Linda & Eric - Full of Love!

Categories

Amanda Duffy Photography 614-578-0491 Columbus Ohio USA
Columbus Ohio Wedding Photography By Amanda Duffy GS3
Diana & Jordan Columbus Ohio
Georgio Sabino III: GS3 Photography & Design: It's Art & Fashion for Everyone
Hire A Professional
How are we doing? Comments -
How to book your wedding?!
Labor and Delivery with Baby Charleston in Columbus Ohio
Linda & Eric
Maternity Photography - From Belly to Baby - The First Year
Photographic Minds Want To KNOW!
Planning your Wedding with Amanda Duffy & GS3 Photography
Senior Photos
Special Photography Deals!
Tell us about your wedding?
The daily buzz.
Wedding Photography
Who we are... And how much FUN we are, Doing what we love to do!
Your Style?
powered by

My Blog

Wedding Season 2013

On 4-20-13 We had the pleasure of photographing Erica and Brandon's wedding.
In the fall of 2012 I had the opportunity to photograph their engagement.
They drove from Dayton Ohio to Columbus Ohio to meet me. We decided to go to a park called Innis Woods. http://www.metroparks.net/parksinniswood.aspx
I got there just when it began to rain. I held my camera under my rain jacket while I walked around with one of the gardeners who had been trimming the roses. I had faith that the rain would indeed disappear before we began.
Thankfully it did and we ended up with the most beautiful red, orange, brown and yellow colors on the leaves, still shiny and wet from the rain.
The 3 of us had so much fun that day! I knew that I couldn't wait to see them again on their wedding day.

On 4-20-13 The day we had all been waiting for...
They were married at a church in Columbus Ohio. We met them around noon.

We photographed the details while the Groom and Groomsmen, The Bride and Bridesmaids were preparing for the ceremony. Details of rings, flowers, church, shoes, and YES!
The Dress.

Weddings are all about details, details, details. And we love every minute of it.
We enjoyed the ceremony. From there we rode in the limo to the nursing home where Erica's Grandmother resides. She was so happy to see the beautiful bride.
I had to laugh as I walked through the nursing home on the way to "Grandma's" room because one of the other residents there said "Oh' look, It must be a prom."
From there we rode on in the limo while capturing video clips and candid photos their first pit stop was a Irish pub. - Need I say more?! The Second pit stop was another "watering hole" downtown near their reception. So finally, By 6 pm. We rolled into the reception.
I think the birds were chirping when we got home that night.
We all had a blast... It was indeed; "One Good Game" - Inside joke with the fabulous new Bride and Groom.
So Erica and Brandon, If you are reading this...
Georgio -aka- Paparazzi - Lenny Kravitz and myself truly adore you and wish you all that you both deserve. You are both wonderful people!

10 Comments to Wedding Season 2013:

Comments RSS
wedding videos films Sydney on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:26 AM
Awesome post! Personally I like your site. . I am so impressed to read your content. I am looking forward for the next valuable and informative concept in your blog. Overall outstanding post.
Reply to comment

Amanda Duffy on Thursday, May 09, 2013 2:04 PM
Thank you. We look forward to posting our memories with our clients.
Reply to comment

wedding photographer in Devon on Monday, May 13, 2013 1:19 AM
You cover a good wedding and photographs you taken were just commendable. I enjoyed reading your post and view the pictures you have taken...
Reply to comment

Erica Shannon on Monday, June 03, 2013 2:21 PM
"Planning a wedding is a very exciting yet stressful time for any engaged couple. I can almost assure you that there will be a few “mishaps” and stressors throughout the planning process. However, there is one major component of wedding planning you can take care of immediately...your photographer! Amanda Duffy Photography is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Amanda and her partner Georgio are amazing photographers and a pleasure to be around! Amanda was able to work with me and my budget at no cost for quality of photos or service. From the engagement session to the wedding day, she was able to capture my vision and provide discs of photos that I will forever keep to relive the day that goes by so fast! Amanda Duffy and GS3 photography will be the most hassle-free choice you can make for your wedding day. I know that when it’s time for maternity photos and family portraits I will give them a call!" Service Category: Photographer Year first hired: 2012 Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value Author - Erica Shannon - Bride 4-20-13
Reply to comment

Noosa wedding photography on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:34 AM
Photographs taken of any moment are precious. A great work indeed. Thanks for sharing them up. Sometimes it feels great to be a photographer.
Reply to comment

Best Candid Photographer in Jaipur on Friday, June 27, 2014 3:23 AM
way to filter out the good ideas and give credit to the people that came up with them
Reply to comment

adres www on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 9:16 PM
Looking for any decent lights method to get an further development of provide theirselves overall categories of playthings towards energize some little one's mind
Reply to comment

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 11:54 PM
From your blog, I can learn some new knowladge, I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
Reply to comment

Event Organizer In Jaipur on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 11:55 PM
I hope you write again very soon!
Reply to comment

strona on Monday, October 27, 2014 10:31 AM
various forms of good quality aesthetic to a place which you could find something suitable with a little hard work, you'll be able to only just transform often the lighting effects in
Reply to comment