Maternity Photography - From Belly to Baby
Capturing Each And Every Moment. Your Wedding Day! -        Amanda Duffy GS3 Wedding Photography Call Us 614-578-0491
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

The professional and her "good camera" :)
My wordpress site
Your wedding style?
Super Hero Wedding Ideas
Senior Marketing Program FREE STUFF

Most Popular Posts

GS3 Photography & Design: It's Art & Fashion for Everyone
Engagement Photography
How to book your wedding or Photography session.
Veronica & Mike = Love
Linda & Eric - Full of Love!

Categories

Amanda Duffy Photography 614-578-0491 Columbus Ohio USA
Columbus Ohio Wedding Photography By Amanda Duffy GS3
Diana & Jordan Columbus Ohio
Georgio Sabino III: GS3 Photography & Design: It's Art & Fashion for Everyone
Hire A Professional
How are we doing? Comments -
How to book your wedding?!
Labor and Delivery with Baby Charleston in Columbus Ohio
Linda & Eric
Maternity Photography - From Belly to Baby - The First Year
Photographic Minds Want To KNOW!
Planning your Wedding with Amanda Duffy & GS3 Photography
Senior Photos
Special Photography Deals!
Tell us about your wedding?
The daily buzz.
Wedding Photography
Who we are... And how much FUN we are, Doing what we love to do!
Your Style?
powered by

My Blog

Maternity Photography - From Belly to Baby

From Belly to Baby Photography from 6 months pregnant to the babies first year!

Photography is not a job, It is a passion!

I would love to share some wonderful news with you.
It all began two weeks ago when we sat down with a couple expecting their first child.
The couple has requested that Georgio Sabino III And Myself, Amanda Duffy photograph
Maternity, Baby Shower, Labor and Delivery (so excited) - Tender newborn moments, 3 months old, 6 months old and 12 months old.
YES! That's right... A whole life captured with our artistic eyes and minds for over a year with one family. WHAT A TRUE BLESSING!

And for those of you who really know me, I personally love baby photography.
I think it is because I have an excuse to cuddle those little pea-pods!  -  lol
But my point is... that we do offer this service, We call it "From Belly to Baby"

And at times I assume that most of you think that we are
"just wedding photographers" We certainly love that as well.
We all have our special niche behind the camera.
I personally love details, angles and photos that tell a story.
Something deep, That makes you continue to look around and think at the image that I once saw in my mind and captured with my camera.
Georgio enjoys capturing all Media, Celebrities and Fashion. While Christopher Yoshito enjoys his attention to detail in abstract street art, people and nature.
Over all, At the end of the day... We love what we do. And we are a strong, amazing team!

As you grow with us, You will see amazing images straight from our hearts.
Thank you for allowing us to capture those very special moments in your lives.
-- Amanda

9 Comments to Maternity Photography - From Belly to Baby:

Comments RSS
Wedding photographer in Surrey & Kent on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:46 AM
What a commendable work you have done by posting about the maternity photography, with simplest of language. Thanks for posting.
Reply to comment

Devon wedding photographer on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:56 AM
Wow! I am really impressed by the way you regarding the photography. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so clearly.

Cep compression sportswear on Monday, July 22, 2013 11:50 PM
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful info which is based on maternity,your post really works for my sister because she is pregnant,well done..
Reply to comment

Photography of Austin Photographer on Monday, July 29, 2013 5:31 AM
Nice post on photography…nice way to collect maternity journey. Thanks for sharing your post and keep blogging…
Reply to comment

traditional jewellery on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 1:09 AM
The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks. !!!!
Reply to comment

Photography in Austin on Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:21 AM
nice pics you have captured ,I guess maternity is the best time and best feeling for any of the girl and couple,nothing is to be great rather then capturing that beautiful moments in the form of photographs
Reply to comment

Wedding photography la on Friday, March 07, 2014 5:14 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post amandaduffyphotography.I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me.
Reply to comment

profil on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 6:42 PM
The cooking area ought to be position first features as well as reality It is approximately solutions like contemporary oven, new kitchen initiation and refrigerator through state-of-the-art features
Reply to comment

classic swiss watches on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:28 AM
What i don't realize is in reality how you are no longer actually much more neatly-preferred than you may be now. You're very intelligent. You already know therefore significantly in the case of this subject, produced me personally consider it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated until it' one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up!
Reply to comment