Baby Charleston - Labor and Delivery Photography
Capturing Each And Every Moment. Your Wedding Day! -        Amanda Duffy GS3 Wedding Photography Call Us 614-578-0491
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

The professional and her "good camera" :)
My wordpress site
Your wedding style?
Super Hero Wedding Ideas
Senior Marketing Program FREE STUFF

Most Popular Posts

GS3 Photography & Design: It's Art & Fashion for Everyone
Engagement Photography
How to book your wedding or Photography session.
Veronica & Mike = Love
Linda & Eric - Full of Love!

Categories

Amanda Duffy Photography 614-578-0491 Columbus Ohio USA
Columbus Ohio Wedding Photography By Amanda Duffy GS3
Diana & Jordan Columbus Ohio
Georgio Sabino III: GS3 Photography & Design: It's Art & Fashion for Everyone
Hire A Professional
How are we doing? Comments -
How to book your wedding?!
Labor and Delivery with Baby Charleston in Columbus Ohio
Linda & Eric
Maternity Photography - From Belly to Baby - The First Year
Photographic Minds Want To KNOW!
Planning your Wedding with Amanda Duffy & GS3 Photography
Senior Photos
Special Photography Deals!
Tell us about your wedding?
The daily buzz.
Wedding Photography
Who we are... And how much FUN we are, Doing what we love to do!
Your Style?
powered by

My Blog

Baby Charleston - Labor and Delivery Photography

FROM BELLY TO BABY
Waiting for baby has to be the hardest part. Not only for Mommy and Daddy, But for me (the photographer) too.
Especially when the proud parents met with us when Mom was close to 6 months pregnant. They decided to do photos for the entire year. So our anxieties have been building.
We photographed this baby bump at 6 months pregnant.
Then at a beautiful baby shower in Cleveland Ohio.
And finally it was time! August 12th. was here and it is time to do the Charleston!

8-13-13 @ 8:00 am.
We are waiting at the hospital.
Mommy is resting as I write this, waiting on a popsicle. It sure beats ice chips. She has been in the hospital since 10 pm last night.
I would assume the wait wont be long now that her water has broke. August 13th should be baby Charleston's birthday.
A sweet baby boy! We all wonder...
What will he look like? Will he have allot of hair? Will he have a strong set of lungs to scream out his first hello?
What will be, Will be. We just know everyone is healthy and we are all here together!

8-13-13 @ 10:10 am.
The nurse is here to check Mommy!
And YES the popsicle is here too! Mommy is dilated between 5 and 6 now. They have turned her on her side. - Time ticks on...

8-13-13 @ 11:30 am.
Mommy and the crew are still doing great. Contractions are getting stronger and we are getting closer. But... Still no baby.

8-13-13 @ 2:00 pm.
We are waiting, Now dilated at 8 cm. Finally!!
Mommy is sleeping and Daddy is patiently waiting!
(along with all of the other family and friends)
Everyone is doing great!

8-13-13 @ 7pm.
The PUSH IS ON!
Push - Breathe... Pray!

8-13-13 @ 9pm.
And on to surgery! With a kiss from Mom...

8-13-13 9:39pm
BABY IS HERE!

8-14-2013 6 pm.

8-14-2013 6 pm.

8-14-2013 6pm.

And last but not least...

Photography by: Amanda Duffy 614-578-0491 cell

5 Comments to Baby Charleston - Labor and Delivery Photography :

Comments RSS
Dana on Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:05 PM
Welcome baby Charleston! This is just the beginning of a joyful life full of love and laughter. I can't wait to meet you in person. Your cuz Dana!
Reply to comment

Kaye (Grandmere) Evans on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:45 AM
Grand children are such a blessing. I would not trade this past week for all the Tea in China and this is only the beginning of a new phase of life for me. Thank You Lord!
Reply to comment

Photographer: Amanda Duffy on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:28 AM
What a joy!! I am happy to be a part of this new life with my camera, and within my heart!

mommy on Thursday, December 05, 2013 8:03 PM
I never knew what true live was until I met Charleston. We both went through a lot on the 13th of August, but it was worth every minute! I am so in live with this little gentleman and in my eyes he will always be my baby boy! For a long time I thought God didn't know who I was and when I look at Charleston I have confirmation that not only does he exist but he loves me!!! He has blessed me, INDEED! I couldn't ask for a more perfect, beautiful, intelligent son! Charleston you are my world and everything I become in life from this day forward will be to better you! I love you! I will never leave you alone in this crazy world!
Reply to comment

Amanda Duffy on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:37 AM
Happy Birthday Baby Charleston!!
Reply to comment